You have some questions example are below…
- Why should I consider hiring a team to do my email marketing?
- What should I look for when hiring people for my team?
- What are the core roles and responsibilities of an email marketing team?
Email specialist, email marketer, email manager, email marketing strategist. Are not all these job titles for people who send out marketing emails?
Actually, these people make sure that email is an integral part of your marketing, that is drives sales to your business, and that whatever you send out is part of a bigger strategy. Continue reading “Build Your Email Marketing A-Team”
- What is email automation?
- How can I use it to help my business?
- How does it help my customers stay interested and engaged?
Email automation. Not the warmest-sounding subject out there, right? But let’s look at it in a different way.
Email automation is like a large party where everyone is mingling and getting to know each other. Show me how
Answer 3rd – Exactly. Continue reading “Keep Customers Interested with Email Automation”
- How can effective email communication help my business and brand?
- How can I craft effective emails?
- How can I make sure I’m responding to emails properly?
You’ve probably heard the saying, “It’s not what you say, but how you say it.” And that’s definitely true for all business communication, including emails.
Emails lack body language and tone of voice. That’s why you have to make them clear, relevant, and appropriate. Otherwise, you might end up with a communication breakdown between you and the people you’re sending email to.
Let’s explore this by imagining that account executive Alex emails brand manager Barbara to recap their meeting about a new campaign they’re launching.
Alex composes 2 different versions of the email. Let’s read them both….
Which email will be easier to understand?
Continue reading “Get to the Point: Tips for Crafting Effective Emails”
- Why is building an email or newsletter subscriber list important?
- How can I help people understand the value in signing up for my emails or newsletters?
- How can I use my online content to convince people to sign up?
Imagine you’re at a business conference, networking like a pro. You meet someone who seems like a great contact to have in the future.
But you wait too long to ask for their business card and lose them in the crowd of people rushing to get free conference T-shirts. Now, imagine this situation is about your business engaging with a new customer.
If you don’t ask to keep in touch with the customer, you might lose the chance to reach out to them later. However, if you ask for their email address at the right moment, you can add them to your email marketing list. But is email marketing really worth all that effort? Let’s find out.
“91% of people check their email everyday, and you can tailor your message for different recipients. Plus, email marketing is fairly straightforward to set up – which is why a lot of businesses use it as one of their first marketing channels. On top of that tracking engagement rates is easy, so you can know whether your marketing is working.”
Continue reading “The Non-Spammy way to Build an Email List”